Usce ullamcorper dolor fermentum sapien dapibus imperdiet. Fusce fringilla nisl nec neque rhoncus placerat. Donec hendrerit eget dolor sit amet accumsan. Integer ut nisl eleifend, pellentesque enim posuere, varius diam. Duis sollicitudin sapien interdum enim pharetra ultricies. Maecenas aliquet vulputate tellus.
In this area of the website, the visitor can find all information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between visitors and Nuvaria Global S.L. (Responsible for this website). As a visitor, it is important that you read these terms before you continue browsing. Nuvaria Global assumes the commitment of complying with the national and European requirements. This website therefore rigorously complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the developing regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
The following clauses regulate access to the Website located on the Internet address http://vickyfragancias.com/en/terms-conditions and to the social media profiles linked from the main page (hereinafter, this Website). On the one hand, the owner is NUVARIA GLOBAL SL with Tax ID (CIF) number B41686320 and corporate address in Polígono Industrial Las Dueñas A-8, Postcode 21740 Hinojos (Huelva), telephone number: 902 100 190; 959 459 669 and e-mail address: email@example.com. On the other, the person (hereinafter, the User) who accesses this Website.
II. Conditions of Access and Use.
2.1.- The use of the Website does not entail the User’s obligation to register. The conditions of access and use of this Website are strictly governed by the current legislation and by the principle of good faith, and the User undertakes to use this Website correctly. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties, such as the following, are prohibited: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL expressly prohibits the following:
2.2. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL may interrupt access to the Website at any time if it detects a use contrary to the legality, good faith or these general conditions – see clause seven.
3.2. Any person accessing this Website assumes the role of User, undertaking to observe and rigorously comply with the clauses set out herein, as well as with any other legal provisions that may apply.
3.3. By following any of the profiles of NUVARIA GLOBAL SL on the social networks of this Website, the User undertakes to comply with the conditions and policies thereof.
3.4. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL reserves the right to modify any clause or information on this Website.
Minors are forbidden to access this Website. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL reminds the User of legal age who is responsible for any minors that it shall be their sole responsibility to determine which services and content are or are not appropriate for the age of their children, and that there are computer programs that filter and block access to certain content and services.
5.1 NUVARIA GLOBAL SL is exempt from any type of responsibility deriving from information published by third parties on this Website.
5.2. In the event that the User believes there is any content on this Website that could be illegal, they must notify this to us through the “Contact” section of this Website.
5.3. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL assumes no type of responsibility for third-party content to which Users are redirected from this Website.
5.4. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL assumes no type of responsibility for the correct functioning of this Website.
5.5 NUVARIA GLOBAL SL, with the limits established by law, assumes no type of responsibility for a lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on this Website.
5.6 The content and information do not bind NUVARIA GLOBAL SL, nor do they constitute opinions, tips or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered with an informative nature.
5.7 The visitor must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, NUVARIA GLOBAL SL cannot 100% guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause changes to the visitor’s computer systems (software and hardware) or to their electronic documents and files contained thereon, even though all necessary measures and the relevant security measures have been put in place to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
6.1. The original version of these terms and conditions are written in Spanish and are submitted to the current Spanish legislation. For any dispute deriving from the access to this Website, NUVARIA GLOBAL SL and the User, unless there is any mandatory legal stipulation, shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Seville (Spain).
6.2. Contracts entered into electronically in which a consumer acts as a party shall be presumed as entered into in the place of their habitual residence. Electronic contracts between business owners or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, shall be presumed as entered into in the place established by the service provider.
6.3. Contracts entered into electronically in which a consumer acts as a party shall be presumed as entered into in the place of their habitual residence. Electronic contracts between business owners or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, shall be presumed as entered into in the place established by the service provider.
VII. Legal security.
In the event that any clause of this document is declared null and void, the other clauses shall remain valid and be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which shall in no case imply a waiver thereof unless expressly acknowledged by NUVARIA GLOBAL SL.
Information To The Visitor Of The Website
The visitor is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship. The visitor agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening the current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use this website for illicit or harmful purposes, or for those that may in any way cause damage to or prevent the normal functioning of the website. The visitor must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Nuvaria Global S.L. cannot 100% guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause changes to the visitor’s computer systems (software and hardware) or to their electronic documents and files contained thereon, even though all necessary measures and the relevant security measures have been put in place to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Following the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute or communicate publicly, including making it available, this website in full or in part, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the express and written authorisation of Nuvaria Global S.L. The visitor undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Nuvaria Global S.L.
1. All content (texts, images, sound, animations, software and all other content) of this Website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations.
2. NUVARIA GLOBAL SL is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and all other rights regarding the content of this Website and the services offered thereon, as well as the programs necessary for their implementation and related information.
3. Regardless of the purpose for which they are intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution or marketing of any content of this Website shall in all cases require the prior written authorisation (express consent) of NUVARIA GLOBAL SL.
4. Any content external to NUVARIA GLOBAL SL that may appear on this Website belong to their respective owners, who themselves are responsible for any third-party authorisation.
Nuvaria Global takes privacy very seriously. All visitors to the website should know that their rights are guaranteed and that the company complies with the data protection laws.
We have a contact form for users to contact us. Users dates won´t be shared with third parties and we won´t send any promotional information or publicity unless the user ask for it expressly. We comply with Organic law 15/1999, of 13 December (LOPD) and with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals (GDPR).
Non-Identifiable Statistical Data: Third Parties
In order to conduct a statistical and trend analysis of visits, Google Analytics directly processes and archives, in its own servers, non-identifiable data of visits to our website. The visitor’s IP address is anonymous and not collected by Google. This service is provided by Google, Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Consumer Care Service
Telephone: 902 100 190
Uninterrupted service timetable: 08:00-16:00(CET)
Your Rights And Our Contact Information
At Nuvaria we take your privacy very seriously, therefore we rigorously comply with the GDPR, (EU) Regulation 2016/679 and LOPD 15/1999. We do not store your information and once we have answered your question, we delete your data from our records. We recommend that you carefully read all information and legal texts that you may find in the footer of our website.
In the event that NUVARIA GLOBAL SL uses downloads of files or devices on to the terminals of users (so-called cookies) on its website in order to store and cover this data and create browsing profiles for its users, these users shall be informed of the installation of these cookies and their purpose. This information shall be made available by NUVARIA GLOBAL SL under the name “Terms and conditions” on http://vickyfragancias.com/en/terms-and-conditions.
A cookie is a text file stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. It is used so that the website can remember your visit when you return to the site. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of content, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of a website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by each website would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we shall provide details of the cookies used by this Website in order to inform you as accurately as possible. This website uses the following personal cookies:
Session cookies: to manage the mandatory cookies notice in accordance with European directive 2009/136/EC.
Technical cookies for improving user experience, and for choosing desired language of the website.
This website uses the following third-party cookies: Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this Website. By using this Website, you agree to Google processing information about you. Therefore, the exercising of any right in this regard must be done so by directly contacting Google.
Vimeo: cookies that this player uses to plays videos correctly.
Disabling or deletion of cookies
You may exercise your right to the disabling or deletion of cookies on this Website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
– Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
– The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, so you must exercise your right to delete or disable them through these browsers. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
– For any queries or consultations regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is an inoffensive text file stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. The purpose of a cookie is to ensure that the WEBSITE is able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Many people do not know that cookies have been used for 20 years, as they appeared on the first browsers for the World Wide Web. What is NOT a cookie? It is not a virus, a trojan, a worm, spam or spyware, and it does not open pop-up windows. What information does a cookie store? Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person, but as your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it actually associates to the browser and not to the person.
What types of cookies exist?
1. Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
2. Analytics cookies: These collect information about how you are browsing, the sections most used, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
3. Advertising cookies: These show advertising depending on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are personal cookies and third-party cookies?
Personal cookies are those generated by the site you are visiting, and those of third parties are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
In order to understand the scope that disabling cookies may have, we shall show you some examples:
– You cannot share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
– The website shall not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, which usually happens on on-line stores.
– You shall not be able to access the personal area of that website, like for example, My Account, My Profile or My Orders.
– On-line stores: It shall be impossible to make purchases on-line, they would have to be done over the phone or by visiting the physical store if it has one.
– It shall not be possible to personalise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
– The website shall not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the website, making it difficult for the website to be competitive.
– You cannot write on the blog, upload photos, publish comments, rate or score content. The website shall not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
– It shall not be able to show sectoral advertising, which shall reduce the website’s advertising revenue.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only deleted, but also blocked, both generally or particularly for a specific domain. To delete the cookies of a website, you must go to your browser’s settings and search for the ones associated to the domain in question, which you can then delete. Configuration of cookies for the most popular browsers (these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser).
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the customisation icon that appears at the top right side.
2. You will see different sections, click Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies from a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely into the Search cookies field.
6. After creating this filter, one or more lines will appear on screen with the cookies from the requested website. Now you need only select them and click X to delete them.
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
1. Go to Options or Preferences, according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History, choose Use custom settings for history.
4. You will now see the Accept cookies option, you can activate or disable this according to your preferences.
Safari for OSX:
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. Here you will see the Block cookies option, where you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
Safari for iOS:
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option where you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
1. Run the browser and select Menu then Settings.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Accept cookies option where you can activate or disable the check box.
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings 2. You can now activate or disable the Allow cookies check box.